Hey! I've tagged you in one of my posts with the following url extension: /post/50615538089. It's a meme, but I'm really just tagging to let you know that you're one of my favorite LoZ blogs--so you don't have to participate in the meme if you've already done it, or if you simply don't wish to. Anyway, I really enjoy your posts ;u;!
1. First LoZ game you ever played, and how you found out about it (or why you decided to play it).
The first zelda game I have ever played was Ocarina of Time. Hahaha, of course that’s one of the reasons why I have this blog, but it came with our gamecube that we had received at about 10 years ago? The Zelda Collector’s Edition game came along with the Gamecube and out of all the Zelda games in the disc, i chose to play OoT because the picture was so pretty *_*
2. What was the most difficult side-quest/mini-game for you, out of any LoZ title? Which is your favorite?
Side-quest… i don’t know if this is necessarily a side-quest.. but the most difficult one for me was getting the wedding ceremony mask with anju and kafei in Majora’s Mask. hahah maybe this is just me???
3. Most useful LoZ item, in your opinion?
what else….but Link’s trusty sword… be it the kokiri sword or the master sword. Without it, I don’t know what I would have done.
4. If you could only choose one place in the world to live out the rest of your life, where would it be?
Can I say Hyrule? HAHAHAHA.
5. Would you live in a big city or out in the country/village?
I’d rather live in the big city. Although I can be claustrophobic sometimes, I would rather be at a place with more people. Then again, I love meeting new people!
6. Which of your skills are you most proud of—and/or which skills would you like to learn?
I am most proud of my “observative” skills. Hahha i’m a pretty observant individual all on my own. I would like to learn public speaking skills. Although I like meeting new people and performing in front of people….i seriously cannot speak in front of a bunch of individuals all on my own. I would also like to be able to learn how to play a bunch of instruments haha. I would also LOVE to learn more about computer science skills in HTML and Java codes and etc.
7. Which character—out of any novel, show, film, game, etc.—speaks to you the most, in terms of personality and/or experience? Is this character your favorite?
I seriously cannot think of any one character at the moment. There’s just so many different aspects of me that I can’t overall completely relate to someone else. At the moment…. I shall leave this one completely blank :(
8. What is the biggest regret you feel comfortable talking about?
I personally don’t like regretting stuff. Although it’s hard, i’ll eventually learn to accept what’s done with what I cannot change and just learn to move on. So i guess if i did regret anything, i’ll be comfortable talking about any of my “regrets.”
9. What is your greatest fear for the future?
Going to college - my junior year is quickly coming to a close and my senior year is approaching fairly fast. I’m pretty much all stressed and worried about choosing the right colleges and actually getting accepted into them.
10. What was the best decision you ever made? (As in, what made you happiest?)
Making a tumblr - I’ve been on tumblr for about 3 and 1/2 years. I have met so many amazing people on tumblr and I have had the chance to completely express all the interests and fandoms of mine (being zelda, videogames, makeup, fashion, clothes, kpop, naruto, anime, photography, etc…….)
11. Which of your life goals is most important to you? (other than ‘being happy’)
GET ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE AND GRADUATE FROM IT. It may be too far fetched for now, but one of my major life goals is to marry my own best friend and have children. I would also definitely want to own my own replicas of the different master swords throughout the Zelda series.
I’d like to challenge the FYOoT followers to also do this challenge. I think it’s really cute and personally, it allowed me to think a little bit more about myself :)